1. Record of maintenance account is maintained by lab technicians and supervised by HODs of the concerned departments.
2. The calibration, repairing and maintenance of sophisticated lab equipments are done by the technicians of related owner enterprises.
3. The microscopes used for biological and geological experiments are annually cleaned and maintained by the concerned departments and record of maintenance is maintained by lab technicians and supervised by HODs of the concerned departments.
4. There is systematic disposal of waste of all types such as bio-degradable chemical and e-waste.
1. The requirement and list of books is taken from the concerned departments and HoDs are involved in the process. The finalized list of required books is duly approved and signed by the Principal.
2. Library orientation program has been conducted starting of academic year for introducing Library print and electronic collections of Library.
3. Pramote to use of E-books and E-journals library has subscribe INFLIBNET-NLIST database.
4. The proper account of visitors (students and staff) on daily basis is maintained.
5. Other issues such as weeding out of old titles, schedule of issue/ return of books etc are chalked out / resolved by the CDC & Library Committee
1. College has provide Indoor and Outdore games facilities to the students.
2. College has allocated separet budgets for sports.
3. College has promote students to participated in Zonal level, University level and national level Sports.
1. College has establish seperate computer coboratory for Computer Sciecneand Information Technology course students.
2. College has provide computer centre in libary for all students.
3. Computer Maintaince throught Omkar Enterprices is done regularly.
4. Non repairable systems are disposal off throught the maintaince and repaire committee.
1. The CDC has continuously work for maintenance and upkeep of infrastructure.
2. College has provided well equipied and ICT base classrooms.